Franna Ticket

To operate non-slewing articulated mobile crane with capacity greater than 3 tonne, IN NSW one needs CN Crane Operator Licence – popular called franna ticket or franna license.
It is actually not only Franna – there are other makers of this popular type pick and carry crane.
Beside franna ticket, one also needs relevant driver’s licence – in most cases HR Heavy Rigid, to be allowed to drive it as it is a rubber tyre non slewing mobile crane.
Franna ticket is often regarded as entry level crane ticket. Most crane operators start on Franna, building their way up to larger slewing mobile cranes later in working life as they gain experience operating cranes.

Leave a Reply